In today’s time, poor lifestyle, genetics, and environmental factors have resulted in a reduction in the human lifespan and an increased number of patients requiring medical aid or surgery. Earlier people visited doctors only when they felt unwell or had a life-threatening medical condition. However, the current lifestyle demands preventive healthcare, and it is of utmost importance and has become more common as it is one of the best methods to achieve empowered health.
For keeping track of the general health and preventing medical conditions that may be slowly developing in any part of the body, doctors always advise getting routine full-body check-ups including tests for cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, and blood pressure, thereby saving their extra bucks in the long run. It is a good idea even if the person is healthy.
Some of the preventive health screening checks for adults include annual well-visit to check for BMI, blood pressure, family history of having any medical concern as well as for counseling and preventive medical screening. Other specialized check-ups are done to detect cancer and sensory issues i.e. related to hearing and eyesight. Moreover, the doctor may also want their patients to get immunizations according to their age group. All these can allow the person to have peace of mind when they realize they are healthy.
Read on to know more about the benefits of regular health checks:
- Reduced risk of falling sick: For instance, a routine blood sugar or cholesterol test can help determine if there is a likelihood of having diabetes or cholesterol in the future. If the sugar and cholesterol levels are at the borderline of the normal range, the health can still be maintained by reducing the intake of sugars and fatty foods.
- Eliminates progression of the disease: In most cases, when the person is asymptomatic to any underlying issue or the condition is hard to be diagnosed correctly in the initial stages. A regular health check-up can help the doctor point on any progressing health ailment before it poses a high risk or become life-threatening. This includes cancers that can normally be identified by the doctor when it gets too late.
- Better life quality and increased lifespan: With regular health checks the patients can assure themselves of how medically fit they are. Moreover, the advice of the physicians and their prescriptions can let the person achieve a longer, healthy life.
- Lower risk of having complications during the treatment: When the person is diagnosed with any health concern at an early stage, the risk and complexity of it are reduced to an extent much more than the diagnosis carried out when the disease has moved into its later stage. This is possible by closely monitoring the existing medical conditions. Hence, a regular body check-up can help the body recover faster from any medical issues.
- Reduced expenditure in healthcare: If people ignore their health or left any medical condition untreated, there is a risk of health issues becoming chronic, and the patient resort to any surgery. A routine health check-up can help avoid any need for costly medical services in the long run.
Trivitron Healthcare Contribution in Health & Preventive Care:
As a healthcare company, Trivitron is always focused on delivering the best technology and care to its users for improving and enhancing their overall health. Many advanced medical technology devices and kits are manufactured by Trivitron Healthcare that plays a major role in the diagnosis and prevention of several diseases. This includes:
HPLC Technology – Diabetes is a significant and very common health issue around the globe and this chronic disease is one of the major causes of death after a cardiovascular disease like stroke and lower respiratory infections. Thalassemia is a type of inherited disorder of the blood in which the affected individual suffers from anemia and experiences other medical symptoms. Trivitron offers NANO H5 & NANO H110, which are high-performance liquid chromatography analyzers for HbA1c and Thalassemia detection in less than 3 minutes. The working mechanism is based on ion-exchange chromatography and in ion exchange-HPLC, the separation is done based on the charge or ionic strength of the components in a sample mixture. These HPLC-based HbA1c analyzers are used for monitoring diabetes, glycated hemoglobin, thalassemia, and hemoglobin variants. Both the analyzers are NGSP & IFCC recommended.
Clinical Chemistry Solutions: Trivitron Analyzers can process a large portion of samples such as blood, serum, plasma, and urine, going into the clinical laboratories. Such Chemistry analyzers are used in all types of laboratories, from small point-of-care clinics to high-throughput clinical labs, to test for analytes such as proteins, enzymes, and electrolytes. They use measurement technologies, including photometric and colorimetric testing, ion-selective potentiometer, and latex agglutination to test the samples. Their applications include monitoring diseases such as diabetes, testing for metabolic functions or cardiac markers, and drug-of-abuse testing. Trivitron manufactures automatic Immunoassay Analyzers, fully and semi-automated Chemiluminescence Analyzer, and Clinical Chemistry Reagents Kits and empowers clinical diagnostics.
Hematology Solutions: Cellenium Series of Hematology analyzers quantify, classify and describe cell populations in diseases, and help in accurate diagnosis of various blood-related disorders. The analyzers are benchtop and ideal for all types of laboratories
Immunology Solutions: Trivitron supplies a cutting-edge ELISA microplate reader and washer along with test kits that are extremely portable and has the potential to serve as a confirmatory diagnostic tool for various diseases.
POCT: Trivitron manufactures point of care diagnostic kits encompassing three different aspects; Diagnostics, Monitoring, and Screening.
Molecular Diagnostics: Trivitron offers comprehensive molecular diagnostic solutions for the diagnosis and monitoring of various disorders. These tests play a key role in infectious diseases, oncology, genetic disorders screening that help to guide appropriate therapy for the concern.